WE ARE OPEN
Behind the scenes, we have been working incredibly hard to ensure our clinics are still safe and secure environments, ready for you and your families to return to us for ongoing care.
You will notice a few changes around the building including:
1. Social Distancing signs & floor markings
2. Fewer seats in waiting areas
3. No magazines or leaflets
4. All Staff in appropriate PPE
5. Protective screens on reception
6. Extra hand gel points
7. Controlled entry and exit
8. Fewer appointments per day
9. Open windows
If you are attending the practice we would kindly ask that you comply with the following:
1. You must be symptom-free of Covid-19
2. Arrive on time – please don’t be late
3. Appointments only – doors are locked
4. Controlled entry & exit by staff
5. Wear a face covering
6. Come alone, with minimal possessions
7. Temperature is taken on arrival
8. Use hand sanitiser on entry & exit
9. Use mouthwash provided in the chair
10. Toilet use will be restricted
Before your appointment with us, we will ring you in advance to screen you and will screen you again at the door.
Please advise us if you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days.
Please don’t be alarmed or offended by any of the extra measures, they are after all, for everyone’s safety. As time progresses, and restrictions ease further, we will, of course, be able to offer the full range of service, so please bare with us.
We will of course keep you updated as soon as we know the next phases.
We have been overwhelmed by the incredible sense of community spirit in and around Blackwood – something everyone should be proud of.
Once again, we would like to thank you for your ongoing patience, support and understanding throughout this immensely difficult time.
If you do have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to seeing you all over the coming months and having a good catch up.
Until then, take care.
Remember – HANDS. FACE. SPACE.
Very best wishes,
The Laffan Dental Care Team
Please visit this page on helpful guides about dealing with Dental Problems during the Coronavirus Pandemic.