5 Ways to a Brighter and Healthier Smile!
A lot depends on pearly whites, that sparkle on a dark day’s dawn twinkle warmth at all the coldness and brighten up a dim morn.
Smiles should make you and those around you feel good. Smiles are contagious and reflect how happy and healthy you are. Now we all know our dentists are out there to take care of us and our dental health but there are a few things that we can do to brighten up our smiling selves on our own. Why not give the following five simple tips a twirl and see what you can do for your teeth!
- 1-Avoid foods and drinks that stain your teeth! If it’s dark before it goes into your mouth expect it to leave its mark e.g. cola, dark juices, gravy, red wine, cigarettes etc.
- 2- Change your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Otherwise, you’re simply putting bacteria into your mouth to have a party.
- 3-Eat foods that are hard and/or crisp; these clean your teeth as you eat them, like apples, carrots or popcorn
- 4-Flossing is a great habit/ritual that should be practiced for healthy gums and teeth, visit your dental surgeon for advice on the best one to use.
- 5-Always rinse your mouth after a meal or chew some sugar-free gum or even eat an apple!
These are just a few things you could try.
Add your own tips below and help the world brighten up and spread its smiles!!